We welcome you to the Monterey County Fairgrounds to celebrate the 50 year anniversary of Monterey International Pop Festival! Please read through the below advisory for helpful info & tips to ensure a great festival experience.
11am – Festival Gates Open
12pm – Music Begins
11pm – Festival Ends
The entrance to the festival is located at Gate 4 on Garden Road. You may enter the festival only once per day, as there are no in & outs. Plan your day in advance and view the schedule of performers HERE!
BOX OFFICE HOURS & INFO
Tickets will be available for pick up and purchase at the Monterey County Fairgrounds box office, located at Gate 5 on Fairground Road and open during the below hours. If you are picking up tickets from will call, please make sure your photo ID matches the name on the order.
Friday: 10am – 9:30pm
Saturday: 10am – 9:30pm
Sunday: 10am – 9:30pm
** If you purchased a 3-Day ticket, you must bring your ticket every day of the festival for entry **
3-Day and Single Day tickets are still available and can be purchased HERE or in person at the box office.
PARKING & DIRECTIONS
The Monterey County Fairgrounds are located at 2004 Fairground Road in Monterey. For directions and transportation options, please visit HERE. If you are driving to the festival, we have 3-Day and Single Day parking options. Click HERE to purchase a parking pass.
ADA Parking is located on Garden Road near Gate 3.
VIP & RESERVED BLEACHER CHECK IN
3-Day VIP & Reserved Bleacher ticket holders must check in upon entrance to receive a wristband for access to the seated section. Tickets will be scanned, not exchanged, for 3-Day wristbands that will allow access to your seats all weekend. There are 2 check in locations: one next to the VIP lounge and one just outside the Pattee Arena. Locate VIP & Reserved Bleacher Check In booths using the festival map HERE.
** Please note that wristbands do not replace tickets! 3-Day VIP and Reserved Bleacher ticket holders must still present their tickets each day for entry into the festival.
Be sure to check out all of the on site attractions! We are excited to host an Art Installation & Museum Exhibit, the Morrison Hotel Gallery, Levi’s Outpost & more. Learn about attractions HERE.
FOOD & DRINK
There will be plenty of food & drinks available for purchase on the festival grounds with 7 local vendors, 3 food trucks, and bars throughout equipped with wine, beer & cocktails.
ITEMS ALLOWED AT THE FESTIVAL
• Soft pack cooler, no larger than a 12-pack
• Regular sized or unframed backpacks
• Two factory-sealed water bottles up to 1 liter each
• Empty Camelbak or other empty plastic container (i.e., Nalgene bottle, Klean Kanteen)
• Ice (contained in a soft-sided cooler or Camelbak – no large bags allowed)
• Personal cameras with a detachable lens 2 inches or shorter
• Totems (Must be no taller than 6ft, and no thicker than 1/2 inch. Must be made of light material: swim noodles, foam type material, cardboard tubes, fabric, string, yarn, light plastic, balloons and/or blow up items. Totems made of wood, metal and/or PVC material will NOT be allowed. This includes flag poles and heavy sticks.)
ITEMS PROHIBITED AT THE FESTIVAL
• Weapons of any kind
• Illegal substances
• Large or framed backpacks
• Alcohol (alcohol will be sold at the festival)
• Glass containers of ANY kind
• Cans of ANY kind
• Skateboards, scooters, or personal motorized vehicles
• Bicycles inside Festival grounds
• Fireworks and explosives
• Instruments and laser pointers
• Selfie sticks
• Spray paint, large markers
• Picnic baskets
• Lawn furniture or any chairs with legs
• Large or hard-sided coolers
• Pets (Except animals that assist people with disabilities. Important to read Service and Support Animal Policy & Procedures.)
• Video equipment (no video recording will be allowed)
• Professional still camera equipment with a detachable lens longer than 2 inches, tripods, big zooms, or commercial use rigs
• Audio recording equipment
• No illegal vending is permitted (no unauthorized or unlicensed vendors allowed)